1/3 Photos of Apple Torte
1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 15 mins
This is a recipe of a wife of a coworker. She made them for Christmas and they are wonderful. The crust is almost like a shortbread cookie and the filling creamy cheese. Easy to make and very elegant looking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crust: cream butter and sugar, add vanilla and mix well.
- 2add flour and blend with your hand till crumbly.
- 3press into the bottom and 3/4 up the sides of 2 9 inch springform pans.
- 4Filling: beat cream cheese and sugar, add vanilla.
- 5Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each egg.
- 6pour half into each crust.
- 7Topping: Mix apples cinnamon and lemon juice.
- 8Lay apples on top on cheese mixture in a curcular pattern, and inside and outside row.
- 9Top with almonds.
- 10Bake at 350 for 45 minutes to an hour.
- 11Cool on wire rack for 1 hour.
- 12Remove from pan and refrigerate over night.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Torte
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 600.3
- Calories from Fat 331
- Total Fat 36.7 g
- Saturated Fat 21.2 g
- Cholesterol 118.5 mg
- Sodium 257.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 35.4 g
- Protein 7.7 g