1/1 Photo of Apple-Stuffing Mini Meatloaves
Phoenix Food Queen's Note:
I found this recipe in a Pillsbury BAke Off Contest Recipe book and this is an AMAZING dinner and great for leftovers!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 eggs
- 1 (6 ounce) box pork prepared stuffing
- 1 1/2 lbs lean ground beef (meat mixture-equals parts ground beef, pork and veal or lean 80% ground beef) or 1 1/2 lbs ground pork (meat mixture-equals parts ground beef, pork and veal or lean 80% ground beef) or 1 1/2 lbs ground veal (meat mixture-equals parts ground beef, pork and veal or lean 80% ground beef)
- 1 medium granny smith apple, peeled diced & diced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 sprig fresh parsley (optional)
- 1Heat oven to 350°F; spray 15x10-inch pan with sides with cooking spray.
- 2In 4-quart bowl, beat eggs. Add contents of seasoning and stuffing packets, meatloaf mixture, apple, celery, milk and Worcestershire sauce to eggs; stir until thoroughly combined. Shape mixture in to 6 (4x3 inch) loaves; place in sprayed pan.
- 3Bake at 350°F for 30-40 minutes or until thoroughly cooked in center. Let meat loaves stand while making gravy.
- 4Remove meat loaves from pan; place on large serving platter. Garnish with parsley sprigs.
- 5Best served over rice.
Browse Our Top Veal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple-Stuffing Mini Meatloaves
Serving Size: 1 (238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 303.9
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 147.0 mg
- Sodium 321.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 26.4 g