- 3 teaspoons orange zest
- 3 cinnamon sticks, crushed
- 3 teaspoons whole cloves
- 1 whole nutmeg, crushed
- 3 cups apple juice
- 6 cinnamon sticks (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first four ingredients in a small bowl. Tie dry ingredients in a double thickness of cheesecloth to make a bouquet garni, or secure in a large tea-straining ball.
- In a medium pan, simmer apple juice with spices for a minimum of 20 minutes.
- Ladle into mugs and garnish each with a cinnamon stick.