Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
This one of my favorite recipe's that came from a friend of mine. My family enjoys this all year long.
- 2 granny smith apples, thinly slilced
- 4 cups green cabbage, shredded
- 4 cups red cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup cucumber, seeded and sliced
- 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced
- 1⁄2 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Combine apples and nest 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Whisk together vinegar and next 4 ingredients.
- Toss with apple mixture.
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour.