Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Recipe courtesy of crisco.com
Make and share this Apple Sausage Patties recipe from Food.com.
- 453.59 g ground turkey
- 226.79 g ground pork
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 14.79 ml kosher salt
- 7.39 ml dried sage, crumbled fine
- 4.92 ml white pepper
- 0.25 ml ground nutmeg
- 118.29 ml apple jelly
- nonstick cooking spray
- Mix ingredients in large bowl. Divide mixture into 16 (1 1/2 x 2-inch) balls and flatten each ball into a 1/3-inch-thick patty.
- HEAT a large frying pan over moderate heat; spray with no-stick cooking spray.
- COOK patties in batches, 3 to 4 minutes each side, until no longer pink in center. Remove from pan; drain on paper towels.
- TRANSFER patties to a serving plate. Serve hot.