Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From 750 Best Appetizers. makes 1 ¾ cups
Make and share this Apple Salsa recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup finely diced gala apples
- 3⁄4 cup finely diced granny smith apple
- 1⁄3 cup dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon finely diced shallot
- 1 tablespoon champagne vinegar or 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon marmalade
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch ground cardamom
- In a bowl, combine apples, cranberries, shallots, vinegar, marmalade, salt and ground cardamom.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.