Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This apple salsa is easy and very refreshing.
Make and share this Apple Salsa recipe from Food.com.
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 red apple
- 1 green apple (tart)
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup caramel sauce or 1⁄4 cup butterscotch sundae sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 lemon, juice of
- For chips, preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Spritz or brush a small amount of water onto the tortilla. Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar. Cut into 8 wedges. Place on baking sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until lightly brown. Cool and store in air tight container.
- Coarsely chop the apples (core but keep the skins on). Add the remaining ingredients.
- This can store in the fridge for several days.
My husband and I both enjoyed the salsa but I did use a different chip recipe.I will make this again.This might also be good on warm oatmeal.