- 8 flour tortillas
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 red apple
- 1 green apple (tart)
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup caramel sauce or 1⁄4 cup butterscotch sundae sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 lemon, juice of
Directions See How It's Made
- For chips, preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Spritz or brush a small amount of water onto the tortilla. Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar. Cut into 8 wedges. Place on baking sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until lightly brown. Cool and store in air tight container.
- Coarsely chop the apples (core but keep the skins on). Add the remaining ingredients.
- This can store in the fridge for several days.