- 2 1⁄2 cups biscuit mix
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 apples, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup nuts, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons molasses, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Make baking powder biscuit dough according to package directions.
- Knead on a floured board for 30 seconds.
- Roll out a 1/2-inch thick oblong shape. Spread with butter.
- Combine apples, nuts, raisins, sugar and cinnamon; mix well; spread on dough.
- Pour 2 tablespoons molasses over all.
- Roll up jelly-roll fashion, cut in 12 1-inch slices, place in greased baking pan about 1/2-inch apart.
- Pour 1 teaspoon molasses on each pinwheel.
- Bake at 400°F for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Makes 12.