Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 5 mins
Got this recipe off a box of Meijer brand raisin bran. Made it for the family & received rave reviews.
- 354.88 ml Raisin Bran cereal
- 236.59 ml milk
- 59.14 ml unsweetened applesauce
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 354.88 ml finely chopped peeled apples (about 2 small)
- 118.29 ml chopped walnuts (optional)
- 591.47 ml all-purpose flour
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 12.32 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease 9x5x3 inch loaf pan.
- Combine raisin bran cereal, milk, applesauce, eggs and vanilla. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Stir to break up cereal. Stir in apples and walnuts.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and baking soda.
- Add cereal mixture all at once to flour mixture and stir just until moistened.
- Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- Bake 60 to 65 minutes or until tester inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let cool 15 minutes before removing from pan.