Yummy Liquid Dessert!The brand liqueurs I used can be changed to what you like or can find in your area. This is sweet and strong.You can use plain white or brown sugar and skip the cracker if you like. Make sure you chill your glasses in the freezer.
- 4 fluid ounces vanilla vodka
- 2 fluid ounces apple Schnapps (I use Berentzen Apfel Korn)
- 1 fluid ounce buttershots butter-flavored liqueur (DeKuyper)
- 1 fluid ounce almond liqueur (Disaronna)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon, and
- 1⁄8 teaspoon vanilla sugar, mixed together (see My Flavored Sugars Flavored Sugar or Splenda)
- 1⁄2 crushed graham cracker
- 2 cinnamon sticks, garnish
- Mix graham cracker, cinnamon and sugar together.
- Dip 2 chilled martini glasses into almond liquor then into cinnamon sugar mixture to coat rim of glass.
- Put rest of almond liqour,Buttershots, Apple schanapps,vodka, and 12 ice cubes into shaker.
- Shake till very very cold.
- Strain into prepared glasses.
- Garnish with cinnamon sticks.
- Sip and enjoy.