Yummy Liquid Dessert!The brand liqueurs I used can be changed to what you like or can find in your area. This is sweet and strong.You can use plain white or brown sugar and skip the cracker if you like. Make sure you chill your glasses in the freezer.
- 4 fluid ounces vanilla vodka
- 2 fluid ounces apple Schnapps (I use Berentzen Apfel Korn)
- 1 fluid ounce buttershots butter-flavored liqueur (DeKuyper)
- 1 fluid ounce almond liqueur (Disaronna)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon, and
- 1⁄8 teaspoon vanilla sugar, mixed together (see My Flavored Sugars Flavored Sugar or Splenda)
- 1⁄2 crushed graham cracker
- 2 cinnamon sticks, garnish
- Mix graham cracker, cinnamon and sugar together.
- Dip 2 chilled martini glasses into almond liquor then into cinnamon sugar mixture to coat rim of glass.
- Put rest of almond liqour,Buttershots, Apple schanapps,vodka, and 12 ice cubes into shaker.
- Shake till very very cold.
- Strain into prepared glasses.
- Garnish with cinnamon sticks.
- Sip and enjoy.
This martini is sweeter than the Key Lime Pie Martini but just as delicious! Another 5 star Rita L Thanks so much ; )
I quite liked the combination of liquors in this drink, very tasty and provides quite a kick. I understand that the crushed graham crackers' function is to convey the idea of an apple pie crust, but somehow I did not enjoy them in combination with this drink. I think next time I'd just go with the sugar/cinnamon combination and forego the graham crackers. But that's just my personal taste. Thanks, Rita for the new addition to my bar repertoire!