1/1 Photo of Apple Pie Martini
Yummy Liquid Dessert!The brand liqueurs I used can be changed to what you like or can find in your area. This is sweet and strong.You can use plain white or brown sugar and skip the cracker if you like. Make sure you chill your glasses in the freezer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 fluid ounces vanilla vodka
- 2 fluid ounces apple Schnapps (I use Berentzen Apfel Korn)
- 1 fluid ounce buttershots butter-flavored liqueur (DeKuyper)
- 1 fluid ounce almond liqueur (Disaronna)
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon, and
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla sugar, mixed together (see My Flavored Sugars Flavored Sugar or Splenda)
- 1/2 crushed graham cracker
- 2 cinnamon sticks, garnish
- 1Mix graham cracker, cinnamon and sugar together.
- 2Dip 2 chilled martini glasses into almond liquor then into cinnamon sugar mixture to coat rim of glass.
- 3Put rest of almond liqour,Buttershots, Apple schanapps,vodka, and 12 ice cubes into shaker.
- 4Shake till very very cold.
- 5Strain into prepared glasses.
- 6Garnish with cinnamon sticks.
- 7Sip and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Pie Martini
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 136.2
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 11.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: