Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Perfect bite-sized apple pies.
- 3 cups apples or 3 apples, peeled and diced
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 12 egg roll wraps
- 2 cups oil (for frying)
- Combine apples, sugar, flour, cinnamon, and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Place 2 heaping tablespoons of filling in the center of each wrapper.
- Fold in the sides and roll the wrapper tightly. Use a dab of water to secure the tip of the wrapper.
- Preheat oil to 350ºF.
- Fry each egg roll for about 4 - 5 minutes or until brown and crispy.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve warm.
These are easy to put together and taste fantastic. My 3yr. old helps me put the eggrolls together and we make a double batch so everyone can have one while they are hot, then one at room temp later. The family loves them. and I don't have to heat up the oven to make them. my family compares them to my regular apple pies. Which are pretty good too.