Recipe by Sharon123
From Ree Drummond of Pioneer Woman fame, this is so good.
Top Review by AZPARZYCH
Great salad! I made a single serving for lunch today, but the full amount of dressing so I can make it again. The only thing I measured out were the dressing ingredients; I just sprinkled the salad ingredients over some green leaf lettuce. The dressing was not sweet, but mixed with the apples it was perfect. I used candied pecans I bought at Trader Joes but otherwise the ingredients listed. Will be making this again! Made for PRMR.
- 12 ounces salad greens (spring Mix)
- 2 whole apples, Cored, Sliced Very Thin
- 1⁄2 cup pecan halves
- 1⁄4 cup dried cherries
- 6 ounces blue cheese, Cut Into Chunks
- 1 tablespoon heaping Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup (more To Taste)
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar (more To Taste)
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Add greens, apple slices, pecan halves, dried cherries, and blue cheese chunks into a large salad bowl.
- In a small jar, mix Dijon, maple syrup, vinegar, olive oil, and salt and pepper. Put the lid on the jar and shake well to mix.
- Pour a little salad dressing over the top of the salad and toss to combine. Taste salad and add more salad dressing to taste.