Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious crisp super easy salad - This recipe serves 2
Make and share this Apple Pear Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2 stalks celery, julienned
- 1 granny smith apple, julienned
- 1 firm pear, julienned
- 2 tablespoons walnuts, pieced
- 1 teaspoon chives
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 3 tablespoons creamy salad dressing
- salt and pepper
- combine all of the above ingredients except the dressing - the citric juice preserves this salad - it will not brown so it can be made in advance.
- toss with salad dressing right before serving.
- This salad is pictured in my Edible Parmesan Cheese Bowls.