- 78.07 ml maple syrup
- 59.14 ml brown sugar, packed
- 59.14 ml butter
- 2 apples, peeled and sliced
- 1 egg
- 236.59 ml milk
- 14.79 ml vegetable oil
- 295.73 ml flour
- 9.85 ml sugar
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 1.23 ml salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine 1st three ingredients; microwave on high for 2 minutes Stir until sugar is dissolved. Pour over apples. Arrange apples in bottom of Microwaveable bunt pan.
- Whisk egg, milk and veggie oil until smooth. Set aside.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Add Step 2 and whisk until well blended.
- Pour over apple mixture and microwave for 10 minutes on 50% power.
- When fully cooked flip and over on plate and serve.