Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I haven't tried this recipe yet, but it came from a cookbook compiled of old recipes from farms in the early 1900's. Hope you like it!
- 473.18 ml flour
- 118.29 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml salt
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 236.59 ml milk
- 118.29 ml melted butter
- 236.59 ml chopped apple
- 236.59 ml chopped nuts
- 29.58 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml cinnamon
- 1.23 ml nutmeg
- Sift together flour, 1/2 cup sugar, salt and baking powder.
- Combine egg, milk, and 1/4 cup melted butter in a separate bowl.
- Stir flour mixture into egg mixture just until moistened.
- Spoon batter into 12 greased muffin cups.
- Combine remaining butter with 2 tablespoons sugar and spices, brush on tops of muffins.
- Bake in 375 F oven for 30 minute.