A wonderful apple bread that bakes out great, these freeze very well ;-)
Make and share this Apple-Nut Loaf Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Set oven rack to second-lowest position.
- Grease two loaf pans, or 7 mini loaf pans.
- Sift together flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; set aside.
- Combine sugar, eggs, oil, sour cream and vanilla; beat well.
- Blend into flour mixture.
- Fold in apples and nuts.
- Pour into prepared pans.
- Bake 1 hour or until loaves test done.
- Bake less time for mini loaves.