Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Another recipe from the Maryland Apple Promotion Board.
Make and share this Apple Nut Bars recipe from Food.com.
- 3 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 cups peeled chopped apples
- 1 cup coarsely chopped nuts
- Beat eggs unti foamy, then gradually add sugar, continuing to beat until thick and lemon-colored. Add vanilla.
- Mix flour, salt and baking powdeer; blened into egg mixture.
- Fold in apples and nuts.
- Spread batter into a greased and floured 9X13 pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes or until a pick inserted in the center comes out clean.