This awesome treat was shown on Mirch Masala this morning on Star Plus by chef Rakesh Sethi. Amazing simple treat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring milk to a boil in a pot.
- 2Remove from heat and allow it to cool down to room temperature and thicken on its own.
- 3Add nuts, green cardamom powder, saffron and sugar.
- 4Mix well and keep aside.
- 5Cut off the tops of the 4 apples and scoop out the centre portion with the seed.
- 6The centre portion will now be empty.
- 7In this portion, fill in the above prepared milk-sugar combo (known as"rabdi" in Hindi), very carefully.
- 8Make a dough of wheat flour with water and roll out a thin strip and firmly fix this onto the top of the apple so as to seal it.
- 9Cover the apple with aluminium foil.
- 10Likewise, repeat for all the apples.
- 11Freeze for a few hours.
- 12After about 4 hours, remove the apples, slice them and garnish them with rose syrup and serve.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Milk Indian Delicacy(Seb Rabdi)
Serving Size: 1 (610 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 481.5
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 54.3 mg
- Sodium 201.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 51.9 g
- Protein 13.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
green cardamom powder