1/3 Photos of Apple Juice Butt Chicken
2 hrs 20 mins
This is a different take of the classic beer butt chicken. It is so moist and tasty. You need to try it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Take a beer or soft drink can and drink it. Wash and fill with 8 ounces of the applejuice.
- 2Combine all the spices except the bay leaf and put half of the spices in the can, plus the bay leaf. Save the rest of the spices for basting.
- 3Take a large pan 9X13 is fine, and pour 1 cup of applejuice in pan. Slice up an orange and put in pan also.
- 4Place chicken on can, then in the pan and put on the grill. If using a gas grill, heat the grill to 350 and then turn the middle burner off, so the chicken will not burn.
- 5Baste the chicken every half hour with extra virgen olive oil and the rest of the spice mix.
- 6Chicken will be done in 2 hours or until tempreture reaches 165 degrees.
Browse Our Top Whole Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Juice Butt Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (384 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 567.3
- Calories from Fat 313
- Total Fat 34.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 172.5 mg
- Sodium 165.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 14.6 g
- Protein 43.2 g