Recipe by Kim127
I was shopping at L.L. Beans one day and these nice ladies from the Junior League of Portland had snackies! This was a dip they had out and its great!
Top Review by CookieMonster2323
Such a darling title and what a tasty treat to match! It's a very interesting combination of flavors and textures with the Dijon, Granny Smith, cheese, and pecans and I've never had anything like it. :) I will definitely make this again-thanks so much for the great recipe! *Quick note-Don't allow this to chill too long (I tried overnight since I didn't have time in the morning and that didn't work), because then it sets up more like a cheese ball and the flavors lose their unique qualities.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 large granny smith apple, shredded
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped pecans