Recipe by RECIPE ADDICT
This is the most popular cake thats sold here at Apple Hill during harvest time.You can omit the walnuts if you wish or you can add raisins or dried cranberries.
Top Review by Bippie
This cake had really great flavor and was super easy to put together. The only thing I would advise is not to put it in a bundt pan. It completely collapsed, but that didn't stop us from eating it with our fingers.
- 473.18 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml oil
- 2 eggs
- 946.36 ml diced apples
- 473.18 ml flour
- 9.85 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml nutmeg
- 9.85 ml cinnamon
- 4.92 ml salt
- 354.88 ml chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine sugar,oil,and eggs in a large bowl, stirring until well mixed.
- Stir in diced apples and nuts.
- Sift together flour, baking soda, nutmeg,cinnamon and salt, then add to bowl.
- Stir all ingredients together to form a batter (do not overmix).
- Pour into 9x13 inch greased pan.
- Bake one hour in a 350 degree oven.