1/2 Photos of Apple Glazed Root Vegetables
Apple juice creates a light glaze to this combo of winter veggies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large sauté pan melt 1 tablespoon of the butter, add onion and sauté 1-2 minutes till just starting to get translate.
- 2Add carrots and 1/2 cup apple juice and bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat to medium and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until the carrots are almost tender.
- 3Add remaining tablespoon of butter, celery root and 1/4 cup apple juice up to 1/2 cup if looks to dry. Stir to coat, cover and simmer 5-7 minutes until the celery root is just tender.
- 4Season with salt and white pepper, and then serve.
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Glazed Root Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.7
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 131.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: