Another sinful recipe from my German Nanna
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and core apples. Cut into 1.5cm slices and sprinkle with sugar and lemon juice.
- 2Sift flour and a pinch of salt in a bowl.
- 3Add milk and egg yolk, beat until smooth.
- 4Add brandy and melted butter, stand for 30 minutes.
- 5Beat egg whites to stiff peaks and fold into batter.
- 6Coat apple slices with batter and deep fry in hot oil until golden brown.
- 7Toss in cinnamon and sugar. Serve hot with icecream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Fritters
Serving Size: 1 (993 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 87.2
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 17.3 mg
- Sodium 25.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 1.4 g