Perfect Pixie's Note:
These eggless, wheat free flapjacks are a must have in the lunchbox, they are delish
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 190 degrees.
- 2Place the apples in a small saucepan together with the lemon juice and a.
- 3little water.
- 4Bring to the boil.
- 5cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until the apple is soft then mash the.
- 6apple to a soft purée.
- 7Melt the butter, sugar and syrup in another saucepan, but do not let the.
- 8mixture boil.
- 9Stir in the oats, cinnamon and salt and mix well.
- 10Press half the mixture into a 20cm/8 inch sandwich tin.
- 11Spread the apple purée on top, then cover with the remaining flapjack.
- 13Bake for 25 minutes, or until golden brown.
- 14Remove from the oven and mark into slices, but leave to cool before.
- 15attempting to remove from the tin.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Flapjacks
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 267.8
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 32.0 mg
- Sodium 110.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 14.2 g
- Protein 3.8 g