Recipe by AZPARZYCH
Recipe by Tina Nordstrom, posting for ZWT6 (Scandinavia)
Top Review by Baby Kato
This was a lovely change of pace AZPARZYCH. I really enjoyed this spicy vanilla treat. I used non alcoholic, non sparkle, fresh-pressed sweet apple cider in this recipe. It worked really well. It was the perfect pick me up after coming in from the cold. Thanks for sharing your recipe. Made of Let's Party 2011.
- 5 tablespoons dark honey
- 1 cup absolut vanilla vodka
- 1 liter unsweetened apple juice
- 5 whole cloves
- 1 vanilla pod
- 2 cinnamon sticks
Directions See How It's Made
- Put one tablespoon of honey into each of five wine glasses.
- Then add three tablespoons of ABSOLUT VANILIA into each glass.
- Bring the apple juice and the spices to a boil and let cool for a couple of minutes.
- Strain and divide it between the five glasses.
- Serve immediately.