- 6 apples
- 1 1⁄2 cups light brown sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel, Core, and dice apples and put into a rectangular baking dish.
- Cover with 1/2 the light brown sugar. Combine the rest of the sugar, salt, cinnamon, flour, and softened butter and blend all together with a pastry blender or wire beater.
- When completely mixed and crumbly, cover apples well.
- Bake in 350 degree oven about 1 hour.