Top Review by KIMMIE KOO
overall this was pretty good apple crisp, but I thought it was a touch too sweet, and a little bland. the second time I made it, I added a 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg, and a 1/2 teaspoon all spice, and cut the brown sugar to 3/4 Cup. It came out great. thanks for posting
- 4 -5 sliced baking apples
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and slice apples and place in pie plate.
- Pour water over apples.
- Cream butter with sugar, cinnamon and flour until crumbly and sprinkle over top of apples.
- Bake at 350°F until apples are soft when pricked with fork.
- Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream.