Wonderfully tender, juicy ribs from Taste of Home (NKA Simple & Delicious). This is a great grilling recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In small bowl combine the first 10 ingredients.
- 2Pour 1 1/2 Cups marinade into a large resealable plastic bag and add the ribs. Seal bag to coat and refrigerate for at least 5 hours or overnight, turning once.
- 3Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
- 4Prepare grill for indirect heat.
- 5Drain & discard marinade.
- 6Grill ribs, covered, over indirect medium heat for 10 minutes on each side.
- 7Baste with some of the reserved marinade.
- 8Grill 20-25 minutes longer or until juices run clear and meat is tender, turning and basting occasionally.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Country Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (533 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1471.3
- Calories from Fat 1092
- Total Fat 121.3 g
- Saturated Fat 34.1 g
- Cholesterol 312.9 mg
- Sodium 1098.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 77.5 g