Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I adopted this recipe from Recipezaar in August 2006. I haven't tried the recipe, but I hope to very soon. Here is what the original poster said about this recipe: "This treat relates to the all so famouse apple cobbler mom used to make."
- In medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder and cinnamon.
- Mix well set aside.
- Combine sugar and applesauce in a large bowl and beat until creamy.
- Add eggs vanilla and apple juice to the mixture. Add combined flour, baking powder, and cinnamon.
- stir in chopped apple until combined.
- Coating: Combine sugar, oats and cinnamon together.
- Add in melted butter.
- Roll dough into 1-inch diameter balls.
- Roll each ball in crumb mixture.
- Place cookies on greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 24 to 26 minutes until firm to the touch.
- Let cool.