Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
This is an adaptation of Applesauce Cake that can be made one serving at a time in the microwave. It does not contain eggs or dairy.
- 3 tablespoons self-rising flour
- 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon applesauce
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Mix dry ingredients in an 8-oz. microwave safe mug.
- Add applesauce, water and vegetable oil, and mix well.
- Microwave on high for one minute or until done. (Times may vary.).
WOW this is a really good quick recipe. I have made this several times now and what a great fresh way to have a small portion of apple cake! I make exactly as directed and I use a chunky applesauce! Its great with a little ice cream or whip cream!! Thanks for the recipe!!