Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are SOOOOOOO delicious! I have also made these using peach pie filling in place of apple, it is just as good as the apple! I strongly suggest to double the complete recipe, I could eat pretty much this whole dish just myself, they are that good! you can use your own homemade apple pie filling for this in place of canned --- top these with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream :)
- Butter a 2-quart baking dish (I use an 11 x 7-inch baking dish).
- Divide and spoon the pie filling down the center of each tortilla, then sprinkle with raisins (if using).
- Sprinkle the cinnamon lightly over the filling and raisins.
- Roll up tortillas and place seam side down in the baking dish.
- In a saucepan bring butter, white sugar, brown sugar, water and whipping cream to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, stirring constantly for about 3-4 minutes; pour over the enchiladas in the dish.
- Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before baking.
- Set oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.