- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup vegetables
- 1 1⁄2 cups orange juice
- 4 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 large apples, peeled and sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix 5 tbsps sugar and the cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, 2 cups sugar and salt in a large bowl and mix well.
- Add the oil, orange juice, eggs and vanilla and beat until smooth.
- Grease a tube or bundt pan.
- Layer the batter, apples and cinnamon mixture 1/2 at a time.
- Bake at 350º for 75 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.