2 hrs 10 mins
Krsi Sue's Note:
This recipe was on the lid of some whipped cream. I always have instant apple cider on hand, so this is an easy addition to my quick to make desserts. Prep time is refrigeration time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread apple pie filling on bottom of pie crust.
- 2In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream and cider until fluffy.
- 3Beat in thawed whipped topping.
- 4Pour over apple pie filling and refrigerate.
- 5Crush granola bar and sprinkle on top just before serving.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Apple Cider Cheesecake - No Cook
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 372.8
- Calories from Fat 219
- Total Fat 24.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 53.0 mg
- Sodium 317.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 20.5 g
- Protein 4.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: