Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This recipe was on the lid of some whipped cream. I always have instant apple cider on hand, so this is an easy addition to my quick to make desserts. Prep time is refrigeration time.
- 10 ounces apple pie filling (or homeade apple filling)
- 1 graham cracker pie crust
- 10 ounces cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 4 (1/4 ounce) packages instant apple cider drink mix
- 4 ounces whipped topping, thawed
- 1 granola bar, crunchy kind
- Spread apple pie filling on bottom of pie crust.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream and cider until fluffy.
- Beat in thawed whipped topping.
- Pour over apple pie filling and refrigerate.
- Crush granola bar and sprinkle on top just before serving.
I was searching to see if this recipe had been posted yet and here it is! I made this today for a Fall family get together and it is very good! I left off the granola bar though. I used a knife and kind of cut up the apples while they were still in the can. The one downside is that the cream cheese layer is very thick, so the lid that the crust came with wouldn't fit! I ended up using some toothpicks and saran wrap.