Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A healthy version of a classic fall favorite.
Make and share this Apple Cider recipe from Food.com.
- Peel the skin from the orange leaving the bitter white pith behind.
- Stick the cloves into the skin.
- Squeeze the juice from the orange and add to the 2-3/4 cups orange juice.
- Place all ingredients into a large nonreactive pan and bring to boil over high heat.
- Remove from heat, cover and allow to stand at least 30 minutes to allow flavors to blend. Serve warm or cold.
- Makes 12 (1 cup) servings.