Recipe by SouthernBell2627
This recipe is from www.tasteofhome.com Grace Malone - Lafayette, Colorado
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 cups thinly sliced peeled golden delicious apples (about 2 medium) or 3 cups other cooking apples (about 2 medium)
- 1⁄4 cup golden raisin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 (8 inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- 1⁄3 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 dash ground cinnamon
- 10 tablespoons reduced-fat whipped topping
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium-low heat; stir in brown sugar until dissolved.
- Add the apples, raisins, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until apples are tender. Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla. Cool slightly.
- Place each tortilla on a 12-in. square piece of foil.
- Top with about 1/4 cup apple mixture; sprinkle with cheese.
- Fold in sides of tortilla and roll up. Wrap in foil.
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until heated through.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over wraps.
- Serve warm with whipped topping.
- Yield: 5 servings.