Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Adapted from a recipe on HealthyGreenKitchen.com
Make and share this Apple Cake - Gluten Free and Grain Free, Made in the Thermomix recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 180ºC. Grease and line a 20cm springform pan.
- Cut apples into quarters, core and then slice very very thin, about 3mm per slice. Set aside.
- Heat butter 1 minute/50 degrees/speed 1.
- Add sugar. Mix 15 seconds/speed 4.5.
- Add eggs and milk. Mix 20 seconds/speed 5.
- Add almond meal. Mix 20 seconds/speed 4.5.
- Add baking powder and vanilla. Mix 30 seconds/speed 4.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Layer sliced apples on top of batter in concentric circles. Completely cover the cake - make several layers of apples if you like.
- Bake 50 minutes, or until a cake tester comes out clean.