Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Simple recipe that doesn't need a lot of time to marinade. The pork chops turn out tender with a bit of sweetness from the brown sugar and apple juice. I grilled the meat, but it would work well on a skillet as well. Hope you like it.
- 4 boneless 1-inch thick pork tenderloin
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup apple juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Combine ingredients in a plastic bag or bowl.
- Marinade pork chops in refrigerator (anywhere from an hour to overnight).
- Grill over direct medium heat for 10-12 minutes, turning once.
- Serve with rice (if desired).
Excellent. Grilled these tonight and we all enjoyed them. I did heat up the leftover marinade and add some cornstarch to serve as a sauce with the pork chops too. I marinated the chops for about 2 hours. Definitely a keeper.
Excellent! My family raved and then fought over the left overs! I did make a few changes. I fried the porkchops just to brown, pour the marinade over it let simmer 10 mins. Pulled out the chops and thickened sauce with a cornstarch slurry, brought to a boil and served in a gravy boat for eith poring on chops or the rice. Will definately be making it again ty!
Made this tonight but in a skillet and it was awesome! Everyone loved it! Marinades for about two hours. Thanks! Will be using it again!