Recipe by Dad's a chef!
Simple recipe that doesn't need a lot of time to marinade. The pork chops turn out tender with a bit of sweetness from the brown sugar and apple juice. I grilled the meat, but it would work well on a skillet as well. Hope you like it.
Top Review by HisPixie
Excellent. Grilled these tonight and we all enjoyed them. I did heat up the leftover marinade and add some cornstarch to serve as a sauce with the pork chops too. I marinated the chops for about 2 hours. Definitely a keeper.
- 4 boneless 1-inch thick pork tenderloin
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup apple juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Combine ingredients in a plastic bag or bowl.
- Marinade pork chops in refrigerator (anywhere from an hour to overnight).
- Grill over direct medium heat for 10-12 minutes, turning once.
- Serve with rice (if desired).