Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Simple recipe that doesn't need a lot of time to marinade. The pork chops turn out tender with a bit of sweetness from the brown sugar and apple juice. I grilled the meat, but it would work well on a skillet as well. Hope you like it.
- 4 boneless 1-inch thick pork tenderloin
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup apple juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Combine ingredients in a plastic bag or bowl.
- Marinade pork chops in refrigerator (anywhere from an hour to overnight).
- Grill over direct medium heat for 10-12 minutes, turning once.
- Serve with rice (if desired).
Excellent. Grilled these tonight and we all enjoyed them. I did heat up the leftover marinade and add some cornstarch to serve as a sauce with the pork chops too. I marinated the chops for about 2 hours. Definitely a keeper.
Excellent! My family raved and then fought over the left overs! I did make a few changes. I fried the porkchops just to brown, pour the marinade over it let simmer 10 mins. Pulled out the chops and thickened sauce with a cornstarch slurry, brought to a boil and served in a gravy boat for eith poring on chops or the rice. Will definately be making it again ty!
Pretty sure this recipe uses pork LOIN, not tenderloin. BIG difference in cooking procedures and times. Tenderloin is sold in small sizes, usually just 1 lb in weight and about a 3" diameter. Liked the recipe very much, sauce was great!