Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Mmmmm. Mmmmm. Mmmmm. This is a not too sweet, light, crunchy, refreshing, full of vitamin-ee goodness kind of salad.
- 3 cups broccoli stems, peeled and grated
- 1 cup carrot, peeled and grated
- 1⁄2 cup red cabbage, grated (use the first 3 ingredients or)
- 1 (16 ounce) bag broccoli coleslaw mix
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 2 cups apples, diced
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 cup salted roasted sunflower seeds
- In a large bowl, combine the vegetables and fruits.
- Add the dressing ingredients and fold all together with a rubber spatula until well blended.
- Sprinkle with sunflower seeds, or serve them on the side and let each add to his own taste.