Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This bread is so moist and delicious too!
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup tart apple (shredded)
- 1 cup chopped pecans, divided
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in one bowl and set aside.
- Beat together sugar, sour cream, eggs and vanilla for 2 minutes on low speed.
- Add flour mixture and beat on low until combined.
- Stir in apple and 1/2 cup chopped pecans.
- Spread in greased loaf pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining pecans and press lightly into batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 55-60 minutes.
- Cover with foil towards the end to keep from browning too much.
- In a saucepan bring butter and brown sugar to a boil.
- Remove bread from pan and drizzle over top.
- Let cool and enjoy!