1/1 Photo of Anytime Lemon Iced Tea
This is by far the best iced tea I've ever made, after a long, desperate search for perfection. Just the right amount of sweet, with just enough lemon to tickle your tastebuds. The ingredients were found on Allrecipes, but I've adjusted the method, which I think really makes it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil 2 cups water, and pour over the tea bags.
- 2Let steep 7 minutes.
- 3Remove tea bags, but don't squish them or squeeze them, to keep bitterness at bay!
- 4Stir sugar into the hot concentrated tea mixture, until dissolved.
- 5Top up with remaining 6 cups water (ice cold, preferably).
- 6Stir, then add lemon juice, stirring again.
- 7Let cool or serve with ice.
Browse Our Top Canadian Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Anytime Lemon Iced Tea
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 75.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 19.1 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: