Recipe by Jolene#20fan
We had these at Montana's restaurant one day and fell in love with them! But as usual since things are so pricey at restaurant's I just have to find the recipe to make them myself.
Top Review by jmelinda
These are so tasty and easy that I make them every time we have guests now! I like to add diced hot pepper rings to the cream cheese mixture, and I also layer cajun-flavored chicken slices to the wrap after I put the cream cheese mixture on, and then roll and bake as directed. It gives them a little extra zing and makes them filling enough they could be an entree! Thanks for posting :)
- 3 flour tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup cream cheese (light or regular)
- 1⁄8 cup finely chopped green onion
- 1⁄8 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1⁄8 cup finely chopped red pepper
- 1⁄8 cup finely chopped jalapeno pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the cream cheese, onions and peppers together, spread over tortilla.
- Sprinkle cheddar over top.
- Add optional ingredients (chicken) over top.
- Roll up, and score the top of the roll 6 times.
- Bake in 375 oven for 4 to 6 minutes.
- Let cool for a couple minutes and cut each roll into 6 "pinwheels", use sour cream for dipping if you would like.
- ****the serving and yield size are approximate as I don't actually measure when I make these****.