Antojitos (Incredibly Simple)
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 375°F (Note, you can set the oven to a higher temperature but 375 usually allows all the ingredients to blend better for a more tasty result).
- Spread cream cheese on the spinach tortilla(s) until entirely covered. To cut down on spill while eating, leave at least 1cm of the outer edge clean of cream cheese. You can adjust how much cream cheese you use based on how you like it but a good guide is to spread just enough that you can no longer see the tortilla under the cream cheese and not over 3mm in thickness.
- Sprinkle a pinch of cayenne pepper over all of the cream cheese. ** Use cayenne pepper wisely. The longer it is cooked, the spicier it gets so do not sprinkle too much unless you like it that way.
- Roll up the tortilla and put in the oven. Cook time is about 7-10 minutes or until tortilla starts to brown.
- Cut tortilla roll into slices with thickness of about 3cm or so.
- Serve immediately with salsa, sour cream, and/or guacamole as desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!