Recipe by McNealman345
I made this at the last minute to take to the folks house for Thanksgiving. Very simple.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian spices (oregano, basil)
- salt & pepper
- 1⁄2 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄4 cup marinated artichoke, diced
- 1⁄4 cup green olives, diced
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Soften cream cheese and mix in garlic, spices, salt & pepper. Spread the mixture over the bottom and side of a 9" pie pan.
- Pour the marinara sauce over the cheese mixture. Sprinkle on diced vegetables and top w/ parm cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until the cheese on top is melted and the whole thing is warmed through. Serve w/ crackers and or carrots & celery sticks.