A natural antibacterial cleanser that helps you clean your home without hurting the planet. The aroma of the essential oils makes the cleaning experience a pleasure. (Use only essential oils.)
- Measure the baking soda into a bowl with a tight fitting lid.
- Add approximately 2 tablespoons of liquid soap (either regular dish washing soap or a natural brand of liquid soap such as liquid Castile soap).
- Mix well to create a paste-like consistency. If you need more liquid soap to do this, add it a little at a time until the mixture is like a paste -- pliable but not soggy.
- Once you have a consistency you feel like you can work with, add the essential oils and mix well again.
- The addition of vinegar last helps to boost the cleaning power.
- To use, scoop out a little of the cleanser and use a sponge or other cleaning tool to gently scrub your tub, shower and sink surfaces.
- A little goes a long way and the antibacterial effect of tea tree gives you extra peace of mind.