1/5 Photos of Antibacterial Bathroom Cleaner
A natural antibacterial cleanser that helps you clean your home without hurting the planet. The aroma of the essential oils makes the cleaning experience a pleasure. (Use only essential oils.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Measure the baking soda into a bowl with a tight fitting lid.
- 2Add approximately 2 tablespoons of liquid soap (either regular dish washing soap or a natural brand of liquid soap such as liquid Castile soap).
- 3Mix well to create a paste-like consistency. If you need more liquid soap to do this, add it a little at a time until the mixture is like a paste -- pliable but not soggy.
- 4Once you have a consistency you feel like you can work with, add the essential oils and mix well again.
- 5The addition of vinegar last helps to boost the cleaning power.
- 6To use, scoop out a little of the cleanser and use a sponge or other cleaning tool to gently scrub your tub, shower and sink surfaces.
- 7A little goes a long way and the antibacterial effect of tea tree gives you extra peace of mind.
Browse Our Top Household Cleaner Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Household Cleaner Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Antibacterial Bathroom Cleaner
Serving Size: 1 (239 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 61317.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: