All-In-One Magic Non Toxic Bathroom Cleaner
- Ready In:
- Funnel in all the ingredients, squeeze out the sudes, screw on your cal and go to make your bathroom SPARKLE!
- clear the surfaces, use toilet tissue to wipe off any hair, dirt, spilled liquids, etc. Using the lightest spray setting, spray down everything - sink, counter, mirror, faucets, tub, and the whole toilet inside and out.
- I let it sit a while while i sweep the floor. I then use a microfiber cloth to wipe down the surfaces from the cleanest to the dirtiest.
- Be sure to rinse out the tub/shower really well so it isn't slippery.
- stubborn stains in your tub? whether it's a dirt ring at the top or dirt stuck in a textured bottom, this will solve your problem. Spray down the problem area heavily and then using a sponge with a non-scratch scrubber, scrub in a circular motion. Again, rinse very well. All your surfaces will be glistening!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
5 stars just for how it works on ancient soap build up and it smells nice. I'll probably just be using this for the shower and bath just because I found I needed to rinse, instead of just wiping it off every surface I sprayed it on. It does foam a lot, but that made it fun to make. Thanks for posting the recipe.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
56, an Army brat who has lived in 20 different locations [born in germany, went to kindergarten in japan] including new york city, palo alto CA, maine, georgia, chicago, after growing up in small-town kansas... have some fabulous recipes from well-traveled army people... recently started adding just a splash of bourbon or brandy to real maple syrup - and it really gives french toast or pancakes a special, more sophisticated flavor... a friend jokes that bourbon is my new "secret ingredient" that i'll be adding to everything - it's not true but i'm telling you - you should try it! it's really very good [for adults, anyway] sugarpea's apple pancake recipe is a deadringer for Walker Brothers Pancake House in north shore Chicago - i've searchd for this for 34 years - and it's easy as well as To Die For!!! the Dutch Baby pancake is a huge seller there too - with the same gooey comfort-food but elegant batter... also if you search for lettuce wrap - the 2 recipes for PF Chang's come up... this is also SO GOOD, truly a memorable entree... for cookbooks: With a Jug of Wine, More Recipes With a Jug of Wine were written by the San Francisco Chronicle food writer decades ago - and most everything in them is superb - and i learned a lot as a new cook, young wife, from reading through them in the late 1970s... i got a [very French] sense of food as a way of life