Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, sour cream, Dijon mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
- Gently stir in the crabmeat and most of the green onions; reserve some green onions for garnish.
- Spoon the mixture into a 1-quart buttered casserole dish.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until top is set and mixture is hot.
- Garnish the top with remaining green onions.
- Serve dip with Tortilla chips or crackers.
This turned out great, actually it was so good my brother was eating it cold before I put it in the oven. I sprinkled some extra shredded cheese on top while baking then when it was done I added more green onions. I served it with the small rye breads. Thanks Miller!!
Sorry, we did not care for this at all and it had a really strong fishy taste. It may be my fault. I used phillips blue crab.
I used cheap canned crab......shoot me. Very good dip that I will make again. Held well on the buffet and was still being eating an hour after I sat it out, that's a very good sign!