Top Review by Dana-MMH
This turned out great, actually it was so good my brother was eating it cold before I put it in the oven. I sprinkled some extra shredded cheese on top while baking then when it was done I added more green onions. I served it with the small rye breads. Thanks Miller!!
- 1⁄2 lb cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 fluid ounces sour cream
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 lb fresh backfin crab meat
- 1⁄3 cup chopped green onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, sour cream, Dijon mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
- Gently stir in the crabmeat and most of the green onions; reserve some green onions for garnish.
- Spoon the mixture into a 1-quart buttered casserole dish.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until top is set and mixture is hot.
- Garnish the top with remaining green onions.
- Serve dip with Tortilla chips or crackers.