Recipe by Denise!
We love shrimp and I'm always looking for different ways to make it. This recipe has Dijon mustard for a little zip.
Top Review by Katanashrp
This dish was delightful. I love that you can prepare it ahead, and then just pop it in the oven. I was worried that the mustard will overpower the delicate taste of the shrimp, but that was not an issue. Overall this dish is well balanced and great for entertaining. Thank you.
- 1 lb medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard (If you love dijon, add a little more! I like 2 tablespoons)
- 6 -8 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemons
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Place shrimp in a large broiler safe pan and pre-heat broiler, set aside.
- In a large saute pan, melt butter and oil until bubbly.
- Add garlic and saute 1-2 minutes-- be careful not to burn garlic.
- Add the dijon mustard, chili flakes and salt and stir until well blended.
- Pour sauce over shrimp and broil for approximately 5 minutes or until shrimp has turned pink.
- Remove from broiler and place on large platter, sprinkle with lemon juice and fresh parsley.
- Serve with fresh bread and extra lemon.