Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe came from Quick Cooking magazine and it is yummy although I don't consider it *quick*. Prep time does not include time it takes to marinate.
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 teaspoons celery salt
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 8 boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 cups crushed Ritz crackers
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- In a large shallow glass dish, combine the first seven ingredients.
- Add chicken; turn to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 3-4 hours.
- Place cracker crumbs in a shallow bowl; roll chicken in crumbs until coated.
- Transfer to a greased 13x9 baking dish.
- Combine butter and oil; pour over the chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350º for 50-60 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
Lvs2Cook this is sooooo gooood! I didn't have no lefted overs either. lol THanks for sharing recipe