- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh garlic
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 7 medium potatoes, sliced or cube
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 cup Cheez Whiz
Directions See How It's Made
- In skillet melt butter, saute celery, carrots, and onion. Season with pepper if desired.
- Add to a big stock pot add broth,fresh garlic and potatoes cook till almost tender. Turn down stove.
- Add Can of evaporated milk and cheez wiz till smooth and creamy (warm but not boiling). simmer.
- I will guess serves 6-8 we usually eat with french bread or salad and the leftovers are gone in a couple days.