1/2 Photos of Angie's Shrimp Canapes
Realtor by day, Chef by night's Note:
My little girl loves shrimp. This is one of her favorite shrimp recipes. I make sure it's always on the table for special occasions.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat broiler. Trim crusts from bread slices, then cut into 20 assorted shapes, using 2 inch flutted round cookie cutter to cut circles and sharp knife to cut triangles.
- 2Tear enough of the bread trimmings into fine crumbs to measure 1/2 cup crumbs; set aside.
- 3Mix butter and thyme; brush evenly onto bread cutouts. Place in single layer on baking sheet.
- 4Broil 2 min or until golden brown.
- 5Meanwhile, mix reserved bread crumbs with shrimp, cheese, mayo and salt. Spread evenly onto toast cutouts.
- 6Broil an additional 8 to 10 min or until hot and bubbly.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Angie's Shrimp Canapes
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 172.4
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 80.0 mg
- Sodium 407.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 10.5 g